The next meeting of the Welsh Black Cattle Society Council will be held on Tuesday 11 April 2017, at the Tyn-y-Cornel Hotel, Talyllyn, Tywyn
1. Chairman’s welcome and opening remarks.
2. Apologies for absence
3. To approve the minutes of the last meeting held on Tuesday 21 February 2017.
4. Matters arising from the minutes.
6. To receive a report from the Finance & General Policy Committee
7. To review the probationary period of Mrs S. E. Jones' Employment Contract.
8. To review the rules and constitution.
9. To discuss keeping members informed
10. To receive an up-date on events for 2017. (Spring Fair, Royal Welsh etc)
11. To discuss a new floor above the promotions lounge.
12. Any other business